Miss Trans Star International is a beauty pageant for transgender women. It is Europe’s largest beauty pageant for Transgender women. Any transgender or transvestites woman from any part of the world can participate in this contest. The pageant is held every year in Barcelona, in Catalonia, Spain since 2010. In this post you will take a look at all Miss Trans Star International 2019 Contestants.
This year Pageant date is 14 December 2019. 28 Candidates will compete in the final round. Contestants took the stage dressed in swimsuits, formal wear and costumes reflecting their homelands. There will be Q&A round also.
The pageant is similar as any other beauty pageant. Contestants take part in many rounds, runways walk in lavish evening gowns, swimwear round etc. There is also a question and answer round.
- Who won this year : Ava Simões Representing Angola Won Miss Trans Star International 2019
- Read More About this Pageant : Miss Trans Star International – Transgender Beauty Pageant
Lets have a look at each and every 28 Miss Trans Star International 2019 Contestants:-
Miss Trans Star International 2019 Contestants :
1. ALE TRISTAN – MISS USA
- Also Read: ‘Jazell Barbie Royale’ from USA Won (Transgender Beauty Pageant) Miss International Queen 2019
2. ANAHI ALTUZAR – MISS MEXICO
3. WALINPAN ANUNTASILP – MISS THAILAND
4. NAMITHA MARIMUTHU – MISS INDIA
5. JESSE TUSI – MISS PHILIPPINES
6. JEANLEE DIAZ – MISS VENEZUELA
7. GHINA CHACON – MISS PERU